Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Celeriac Salad (Celeriac Remoulade), hold the Mayo

Celeriac Salad (Celeriac Remoulade)By Ng @ Whats for Dinner?We went to SuperValu the other night and got the best deals. This Irish Celeriac was only .50! I know you can make celeriac mash, but I like it RAW!

Celeriac Salad (Celeriac Remoulade), but hold the Mayo*
serves 1 or 2 salad lovers and 4 haters
2 cups of grated celeriac
1 small grated green apple
1/4 cups of plain yogurt
1/2 of the juice of a lemon
1/2 tsp chopped parsley
salt, pepper and hot chili pepper

Mix and enjoy right away or up to an hour later.
* I also held the mustered because Saeid hates it, but feel free to add 1 tsp if you like.
Celeriac Salad (Celeriac Remoulade) By Ng @ Whats for Dinner?If you can find a Celeriac go and make this salad. I'm going to go make it for the 3rd time this week!

2 comments:

  1. Can't say I have eaten much celeriac, but now I will have to look for it and try this salad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you could get it in Clay or Abilene.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails