Wednesday, March 10, 2010

BBQ Liver on top of the Wicklow Mountains

Wicklow Mountains by Ash @ What's For Dinner?Saeid and I went to the Wicklow Mountain with friends to enjoy the wonderful weather and have a BBQ. The sun was setting before we found a spot in which to BBQ but view more than made up for the wait.
BBQ Liver on top of the Wicklow Mountains by Ash + Saeid @ What's for Dinner?I like liver, but even if you haven't enjoyed liver and onions in the past give this recipe a go at your next BBQ. It cooks really fast and no Irianian BBQ would be complet without it.

BBQ Liver

feeds 4
1 single use BBQ
1 package of Lamb Liver (about 2 livers)
1 pack of flat bread
1 bag of washed spinach
salt, pepper
water

Find a safe place to light your BBQ. Once it heats up pop the liver on and add salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3mins, turning once. Enjoy inside a flat bread with some spinach. Yummy.
BBQ Liver on top of the Wicklow Mountains by Ash + Ng @ What's for DinnerAfter we had this tasty sandwich we used the BBQ to cook longer cooking meats, (like hamburgs and steak). Then we put the fire out with water and took our BBQ home with us to bin.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful view. It reminds me of Kansas. How come you didn't toast marshmallows? I can just imagine what your father would say if I took out some liver to bbq! I do have several packs of beef liver in the freezer from the cow we had butchered, so I'll give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marshmallows are a good idea, I've been wanted to make some for a while. As for the BBQ liver don't you remember I made some last summer? Yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails