fills 4 peppers and 2 zucchinis
4 bell peppers
1 cup rice
250 gm ground meat
1 onion chopped
1/4 cup split peas
1/4 cup raisins
1 Tbs tomato paste
2 cups tomato sacue
salt, pepper, cumin and turmeric
1. Cut the tops off the peppers. Clean out the seeds. Slice the zucchinis in half and remove seeds.
2. Boil rice for 8 min. Drain and set aside.
3. Brown the meat with the onion. Add salt, pepper, cumin and turmeric.
4. Mix the rice and meat. Add the Tomato paste, split peas and raisins to the mix. Taste for salt and pepper.
5. Fill the peppers and zucchini and cover with tomato sauce. Cover with foil and bake for an hour at 200c.
Feel free to just use peppers if you don't like zucchini.